Intro to Biomimicry Course Documents
- Proposed biomimicry living lab
- Frankic, A., L. Greber and M. Farnsworth.(2011). Teaching and learning with nature using a biomimicry-based approach to restore three keystone habitats: salt marsh, eel grass and shellfish beds. Biomimicry Institute, Editor. Proceedings of the first biomimicry in higher education webinar. January 29, 2011: TBI. [PDF]
(Thanks in part to suggestions from the Biomimicry Institute reading list.)
- Benyus. J. (2002). Biomimicry: Innovation Inspired by Nature. USA Perennial
- Design and Nature II. Ed M. W. Collins et. Al. 2004.
- McDonough, W. (2004). Cradle to Cradle.
- Pawlyn, M. (2011) Biomimicry in Architecture
- Thompson, D. W.. (1992) On Growth and Form: The Complete Revised Edition.
- Biomimicry Institute
- Ask Nature is a webpage showcasing innovative biomimicry designs.
- Dordrecht floating/amphibious homes and BACA architects LifE project